"Book Nerd" Tea Light Sample Pack from Frostbeard Studio.
The “Book Nerd” Sample Pack offers six different tea light testers of our Book Lovers’ Candles. These candles are completely original scents inspired by the smell of nerdy books, their settings and characters.
- Shire - Oakmoss, clover, aloe, and a hint of pipe tobacco. Refreshing and earthy.
- Don’t Panic (Fresh Towel) - Fresh linen and green tea. Soothing and refreshing.
- Winterfell - Pine tree and firewood. The perfect cozy, Winter fragrance.
- Mockingjay - Scotch pine and cinnamon. Warm and woodsy.
- Cliffs of Insanity - Sea mist fragrance oil and Caribbean teakwood.
- Sassenach - Lavender, thyme and basil. Refreshing herbal mix.
Buy yours here!
"It wasn’t the truth, but I didn’t feel much like explaining."
For the anon who asked me how the floating shelves work.
Can you see how there’re two little hooks underneath the shelf? They hold the back cover of the book and that part of the shelf goes inside the book.
Hope this helped :)
In the Garden at Villiers-le-Bel (1889). Frederick Childe Hassam (American, 1859-1935). Oil on canvas.
It is scenes of women and flower gardens that are a genre for which Hassam is particularly recognized and which comprise the subject of some of his most memorable images. In the garden at Villiers-le-Bel, pots of brilliant flowers take center stage. The flowers in small pots await planting while the lady (perhaps Hassam’s wife) reads in comfort.